Home  >  Metal beds

Product Name : Secondary staircase double iron bed two people

Product Model : QHX-TC002

Specification : 4525x945x2003mm

Payment Terms : L/C,T/T,Western Union

Delivery Time :

Packaging Details : Carton Packing

Supply Ability : Manufacturers

Contents :
Textures:White Oak Stripes3#
Y001Dormitory Chair  397x505x791mm( 2)
M-018Double PeopleDormitory table 1200x575x745mm(2)
M-001Double door wardrobe 715x615x1680mm(2)
Iron Beds,Iron Bunk Beds,Metal Beds,Metal Bunk Beds for Dormitory Beds.
Item No. QHX-TC002
Material Steel tube
Normal size
Leg Φ50*1.0
Main beam 25*50*1.2 mm
Branch tube 25*25*0.8mm
Available colours Black/white/blue/gray/green
Packing Inner:plastic bubble bag,Outer:carton
Loading quantity 200pcs/HQ
MOQ 1*40'HQ,mixed items acceptable
Delivery time Within 35 days
Payment terms By T/T,30% before production then 70% before loading
Customized size



Iron beds,Metal Bunk beds,Wrought Iron Beds,Wrought Bunk Beds,Steel Beds,Metal Beds for school dormitory ,Shelf Racks,Shelves Racks,Display shelf,Metal display shelf,Shop display stand, Nakajima Shoe Shelf ,Shoe Display Stand Racks,Shelf Racks,Metal Display Stand Racks.


Company Indroduce:


Qunzhou Qihuangxing Hardware Co.,Ltd. is one of hardware production manufacturer in China,It covers the Design,production and relevant management,activities of display shelves,storage shelves,plate furniture,solid wood furniture,steel and wood furniture,apartment furniture,sofa.


Our main product as follow:


1) Wrought Iron Beds

2) Bunk Beds

3)Wall Display Shelves

4)Office Sofa

5)Leather Office Sofa

6)Single Seater Sofa

7)Metal Bunk Beds

8)Wood Leather Sofa

9)Storage Shelves

10)Storage Racks

11)Metal Display Stand

12)Display Racks

13)Cashier Stand

14)Cashier Table

15)Shelf Racks

16)Shelves Racks


Production process:


1, accessories cold-pressing molding;

2, CO2 protection welding;

3, phosphating to oil derusting;

4, high-pressure electrostatic spray;

5, high temperature baking


Delivery time and payment


1.Term of payment: 30% first deposit before the contract.the other 70% balance before shipment.

Delivery time: 35days for mass production

Products Enquiry